Sunday, February 22, 2009

Stranger stranger...


Stranger, if you passing meet me

and desire to speak to me, why

should you not speak to me?

And why should I not speak to you?

Walt Whitman
In the 27th of this month a year will have passed since I got to know my friend Señor Mudanza.. he is a very dear friend with whom I have shared very nice moments and experiences.
We met today in a crowded street ... we managed to exchange far-away Hi's , but a tiny thing hit me as I walked. Today he was weraing the exact same things he was weraing last year when I first met him .. in a flashing moment as he passed me by It felt like it first felt: When he was a complete STRANGER.
Its weird how his face looked vague a year ago and today its a part of my heart , memories and joy. A new year comes and an old year passes us by and more I get those lashes of friend inscripted on my heart.

No comments: