Thursday, February 26, 2009

It is not Math


I guess I ran through my Perfect guy 3 days ago. How do I know? Its easy: He is smart , he knows he to cummincate with nature and beauty , he is deep , he is true , he is fun , he is laid back , he listens , he has a life and a special prspective , he is not a copy of others and last but not the least : He is beautiful , looks a lot like me childhood and teenage fantasy "Kathem esaher" and he is got MUSCELS. Oh ... and when he looks at me on the eye I feel so imoprtant.

Being a foreigner he asked me out two weeks ago .. I apologized trying my hardest to keep it comfortable. Now 2 things are going in my head: Why did he have to be christian (a real religious one too)? and why something inside me keeps telling me that an "Entire Logical Love Equation" does not work?

Anyone feels like being hit in the *****?


No comments: