Sunday, February 1, 2009

Daydreaming of Nipon: Now this is robbery!!

Have a look et the impressive reply I got from the a***oles of languagesinaction.com for my Japanese 12 weeks course in Tokyo:



Dear (EvaLuna-san),


Thank you for submitting your application for a 12 week Japanese language course beginning July 3rd in Tokyo, Japan.(Who ever told them I wanna go in July? or its just mu usual mixing between June and July?!!)



I am pleased to inform you I can accept your course application.The cost for this course is 175,900 Yen, which includes the school enrollment fee of 10,500 Yen.If you wish to secure your place on this course, a down payment of 32,144 Yen. is required. The down payment is deducted from the course fee.
Please note that we are unable to make any reservations for your course until we have received the deposit payment.Payment can be made by call major credit or debit cards at this secure location:
https://www.plimus.com/jsp/buynow.jsp?contractId=1705114&bCur=JPY&overridePrice=32144 Alternatively if you would like to pay by bank transfer, please let me know and I will forward details.On receipt of the payment, I will contact the school administrator and inform them of your enrollment. They will then go ahead and make all necessary arrangements for your arrival.Thank you for choosing Languages in Action.

We look forward to welcoming you onto our course in Tokyo.Best regards,


Christopher Hart





So this means 1386.7026 Jordanian Dinars IF Am PLANNING TO DO THIS:



Although I guess sleeping in the street is a BIT cheaper than getting an accomidation in Tokyo :)




Now we move to the next letter I received from those robbers who said tha accomidation in Okazaki would be for 9,500 Yen A week and then turns out to be 18,500 a week!!! They did not even bother do the calculating for me!!

LOOK:

Dear Takwa,Thank you for submitting your application for a 12 week Japanese language course beginning June 11th in Okazaki, Japan.I am pleased to confirm availability for this course and I can accept your application. .
The cost of your course and accommodation is as follows:

12 week course (28 lessons per week) - Yen 379,680. Please note the school also requires an admission fee of Yen 21,000

12 weeks studio accommodation - Yen 18,500 per week.

The fun of mathematics says:

379,680 + 21,000 + ( 18,500 *12)= 622,680 Yen

Which is: 4908.8799 Jordanian Dinars!!

It looks like I have to strart picking the bank I need to rob ^_^

2 comments:

sara said...

ana mosh fahma 7aga...
but it think you have to be carefull and make sure these offers aren't fake or something...
one more thing..
are you really planning on going in july?or june?
and if you are
what about spain?
wt's your plan exactly?

EvaLuna said...

Who said we are going to spain in june? I dont want to go on summer because i want to go to sevillia without risking my life under the sun , plus I dont want to have ramadn over there ... so I was thinking we would go on October .. what do u think ? 2morow am going to ask about the f***** shcloarship .. pray for the mwazafen ere2ase :p