Sunday, January 18, 2009

The trip home Ka33abi : )

Being "Amman Alone" today as my father was in Irbid I thought I might go back home on foot. I left office at 3,30 (I stayed an extra half hour if my manager would notice). Starting from second circle (Edwwar Ethani) I went on enjoying my winter hobby: Observing the clouds.

Clouds are really Hermosas in this time of the year, but I just stopped taking pictures of them because everytime I take a picture I hold a notion in my head and heart , when I go over the pictures I just cant recall the notion and it feels bad.

So I changed the way today (bad Idea) and instead of the traditional dowwar edakhlye way I went through Wadi Sakra. I just did it because am in the mood of trying new stuff these days. I just forgot all about gravity and that wadi sakra is not actually a "wadi" .. I was climbing all way long and it was a bit boring and dull.

I was boasting off with my new shoes and all of a sudden the right shoe started scratching my feet.. it really hurted especially when I encounter bored egyptian workers while fixing the damge of my foot... they start smiling and looking behind their backs (you know .. the stuff off lonely men) as if am making stops to I dont know what ..

and yeah I remember something really funny: I passed infront of "Uncle Sam's pub"... It had really old granbdpas drinking in full day light and when I passed three of them followed with their eyes untill I disapperaed.. not to mention my beauty(wearing the uggliest thing on earth , weighing more than 85 Kgm) : I was covered in mud!! God I really know what they were enjoying ..

So .... Lets add to the Zillion reasons Why I love Me Father a new reason: You need a man of your own to protect you from the men of others .. they are disgusting and yeah: Scary!!

All of a sudden am into gays!! They make no harm : )


Sooooooooooo.. These are the pictures I took in my way Home:














The Great Wall of Radisson-Sas:)
Its just wonderful..


A bit closer to Home : )
(The arrow is stupid .. it says I live in the Moon!!)





The view from inside the tunnel ...the pavement is horrible ..it has wholes and ancient trash but I am a "Tunnels & Bridges" Fan






One shot of clouds ( could not hold myself:)
When I got tierd I stopped a taxi... He was the hell of a driver!!!!!
I wanna be like him one day ...






No comments: