Sunday, January 11, 2009

Tears for Rex Van de Kamp

While watching the first episode of the second season of "Desperate Houswives" the Funeral of Rex Van di Kamp forced me to cry over what I call "T.V lies" ... But I cried ... I cried and felt a corner of my heart cracking. The way his wife Bree tied his necktie for him for one last time scared the hell out of me ... Its the time when little details of your life come hitting your memory , tickling the inside of your ayes and forcing you to feel how vast and empty the world can be without "someone".
Husbands and Wives who share a "Life" with its ups and downs .. hopes and tears .. raising babies.. painting walls ... mowing lawns ... shopping... sewing loose buttons and pireced socks... smelling the odour of ones another skin first thing in the morning and observing the copy of the spouse that one turns to be after years of mutual copying procss..
When one of them departures this world its officially "Empty" and nothing else would ever refill the gap. I just want to know why this keeps happening to me, why whenever I decide to push you out of my skull you come running back in. Why is it too dramatic when it comes to the emptiness that your Idea causes in me? I wish that one day I would get to tie your nekutai or just get hit by car today where a sweet amnesia can take you away ... so far away that you would never get the chance to hurt me again.
listen to this song ... Sayonara

No comments: