Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Daydreaming of Nipon ... Its getting nasty

My bestfriend told me a week ago that refering to myself as "Takwa-san" is so shcizophrenic.. so I thought to myself: Mmmm looks like my japanese daydreaming is not doing the job.. Maybe I need to move to second base trying to make it a little bit more true.





So.. I am googling for Japnaese courses in Japan ... If I keep my salary for the next 6 months I will have 1200 JD , If I get only 6 translation contracts I could have 3000 Jd (I am daydreaming on realistic basis, now thats really shcizophrenic^_^) and as I googled the courses I think I can afford a 12 weeks course in Japan.





Now am not daydreaming ... Japanese Language is casuing me deep frustration that accompanies me all week long , starting from each Thursady until the next one. I started learning Japanese in April 14th 2008 and uptil now I know nothing. I can read and write in Hiragana - with the speed of a drowzy snail - I know some vocabulary - I can count them If I concentrate- and the ugliest thing of all: Dictionaries are usless when it comes to japanese.





I cant look up words..every word has a bundle of diversed meanings , you just cant decide which one to go for!! The worst thing of all is the weird structure of phrases, I feel so sorrey when I keep repeating sentences that we call in spanish "Expresión fija" = fixed expression ... I feel like a parrot..





I am not the smartest creature on earth but when it comes to languages: "Its my game on my stadium" ... I managed to speak fluent spanish in the time of 45 days , I pronounce the gay vowels of french , I even pronounced the weirdest circassian letters that circassians themselves could not handle and I moved native russian speakers from my way in my third month of learning russian .. so what the hell is wrong with Japnaese!!!!





Ohh ... I feel like a nagging child but I have only one blog and the main picture on it is not for Alhambra palace in Granada , or the colorful breathtaknig domes of Moscow ... Its Fuji San and Sakura petals ... this isloated freaky island of Japan got me attached to it .. I belong there in a way or another so why cant I handle the language .. WHY?








Now ... Back to the daydream ...





I found this offer in a cute website called: languagesinaction.com


So I am a bit reluctant between the offer of Osaka and the offer of Okazaki...





I immedately got to click on the Osaka because I have always loved the city, but as I read through the offer of Okazaki I said to myself: What the Hck?! If Okazaki is situated in between Tokyo and Osaka then I would have the two Japans close: The fast-moving modern Japan , and the classic tranquil Japan.





Look at the details:


I thought a studio is good so I wont have to share bathroom with strangers. Its gonna cost me: 9,500 Yen a week which is: 114000 yen in 12 months. They say that the studios are owned by the school this is why Its just a few minutes walk to class.


If I go for the group tution for 12 weeks its gonna be: 305,700 yens


They will not pick us form the airport but the will send us a cab


A booking fee is purchsed : 10,000 yens








All in all its going to be: 114000 + 305,700 + 10,000 = 429,700 Yen.


It equals in Jordanian Dinar: 3387.3034 Jd ... Let sya : 3,400 JD.





Do I have to rob a bank?


I would happily do it if only this trip would take away this bad feeling that has been growing in the depth of my soul.





Whats so wrong with me?!! Its my skin ... I feel so liquid and that my body does not have borders.. I am leaking hacia the world (What does hacia mean in english?!) I am being bombarded by interruption , its my fault I know .. I need to show my vicious part more often its just thet I cant I dont know why.





I need to be on my own for a while .. try to see things through my own eyes and act mean when I feel like it. I want to be alone in a sttrange country , not a stranger in my own country.. Whats better than Japan for this?





Now .. some pics of my coming home:












That is it for now >> I might come back for feedback about other offers .

Sayounara ^_^

1 comment:

sara said...

hacia=towards :)
i know what you mean when you say you wanna be a stranger in a strange country..but why do you feel like a stranger at home?
and what do you mean you should act more vicious??why?
i know this is something i'm not gonna be able to understand unless you tell me in person :s
listen to this every time i hear it it reminds me of you m3 enno ana 3arraftek 3leha lol
http://www.4shared.com/file/27021088/d2068db9/Michael_Buble_-_Home.html?s=1
te echo de menos!!mwa mwa mwa