Tuesday, January 27, 2009

God damn it!!! God damn it!!!!


I have a list of damns which I wish to send to its destinations right away
Lets start with the f#$%^&*ing E-bay for its spooky advertisment that freaked my uncle away ... Why on Earth did he say he is gonna get it for me if he was going to freak out 3 weeks later and say: ohh.. the Ad. is way too glamorous that I cant believe its possible!!!
Why did not you share your fears 21 days before!!! come on man I am losing weight while waiting for my camera more than while dieting!!! God damn it I have had I have had I have had it... I am not Caprichosa but I want it so bad!!! Summer is on the way and It It arrives before the camera I will just have to wait for next year to take pictures of the clouds....
I want my Canon Xsi rebel ....Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa3
I want her I want her I want her >>>> Show mercy people ...

No comments: