Friday, January 23, 2009

Our Yummy Japanese Branch


Well we held it in our coosy nice japanese office but it was nothinggggggggggggg japanese ^_^


Last week Japnese 102 class held their Real Japanese meal , my frineds Abeer-san and Eman-san suggested another meal where we serve Arabian food.



It was my 10th day of my diet (losing 4 Kgs so far and shaping up like Heaven) I took the day off.




The Cake to our Left was made by Fawz-san ... The other one is a marvelous thingy made by Tamara-san ... I ate 4 pieces .. later on I felt a little sick but it was worth it .. It rocked Arigatou gozaimasu :)


Another angel of Fawz-san's cake... Look at the cholcolate syrup ... Goddd It was delicious with that cinnamon flavour.. Fabulous.

Abeer-san : Brought Sheesh-Barak and Yalanji
Eman-san: Pasta salad and Horraa besbao
Mazen-san: Tabboleh
And Taymoor sensei's mother Sent us That Ohh-Myy-Godd Chesse-cake ... (you can see our lovely kekuchi sensei cutting the cheese cake in the picture below ).

You know.. It has been a long time since I last had decent food with unmeasured sugar amounts , thats why while I was bitting my cheese cake my head took a ride around the rooom: I was drowzy. My sight blurred for a little while... And although mom had always told us that we should not throw food and never leave anything in our dishes but I just had to leave it. Later on Abeer-san , Eman-san and Profesora Rinad kept asking me: Whats wrong with you !! you sure you are ok? Are you in love!!! And I was like : what the hell!! Its just sugar ^_^

The halirious joke
7
7
7
7
7


The menu in Katakana :-)

we wrote it on the board

I wrote kobbe (cheating from the book obviously)

I guess everyone enjoyed the branch especially Kikuchi Sensei who is leaving Jordan in a few months... I wish she liked it over here as much as we enjoyed her company, her sweetness and her Japanese of course.

Ja Mata


1 comment:

aboora said...

hey tutu san,this is really nice i was surprised about what u done.
this day was more than great,the food was soooo delecious and sooo yummy,i ate alot loool,but i'm not sorry for that,hehe coz i love eating :)althoug im so sad cause unfortunately we finished our japanese courses,and kikuchi sensi well leave us :(, she is really an amazing teacher,so kind an lovely,really sensei arigatou gozaimas for everything and for being a great teacher:)