Friday, March 23, 2012

Photo Shoot of My Oud ... Part I

For many weeks I have been willing to spend more time in my grandparents' garden , rather tha staying inside surfing the net. And as the weather was tremendously beautiful today, I took my Oud out and I practiced in the garden.

As the sun was about to set I thought of taking a picture of my Oud under the olive tree -under which I was sitting- and I ended up taking the Oud in a tour to the Gardens most attractive trees, and I took many pictures.

Here is part one of the Photo Shoot :)






2 comments:

سنفورة said...

Loved your images! You are a great photographer mashaAllah!

dal asma3 la 3azfek 3ashan at2akkad men mawhebtek :)

EvaLuna said...

Heheheh thanks , u r so sweet
Walla 3azfi is still not that good ,but we are gonna get there enshalla ;))