Thursday, January 28, 2010

Creativity is the shortest road





I keep watching the theme song of '' Two and a half men'' over and over ,, I really really like it and it makes wonder: '' Although its very very simple but still unlimitedly creative '' .. what really happened inside the head of its author when he/she was told to write a theme song for the show?
Ideas really do evaporate under such demands , it has happened to me many times and in the very exact moment when I give up it just pops voluntarily in my head ,,,

I just kept praying and wishing that this will happen while looking for a subject for my "Teaching Spanish as a foreign languages " project , but it did not ,,, now I am just thankful that I could reach the end of the second page writing whatever comes to my head ...

Although I believe creativity is the shortest road sometimes I prefer the longer road just because: I dont care!

1 comment:

草莓 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.