Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Cat person, Dog person Quiz




While looking for an aprtment for my friend I discovered the spanish word for "Pet" ,, I never realy thought what it means , its Mascota ,, the ad said: no mascotas ... and that also was the first time in which I think of this aspect of sharing an apartment with people ... which led me to the question: Am I cat person or a dog person? I dont really know what that means but its always said on TV shows,,, Being a muslim I cant have a dog , but I wondered: In a hypothetical context , if I could have a dog , will I prefer him more than a cat ? ... so I searcehd and found a quiz ,,, I took it and here is my conclusion :


You scored 57.1%

You're a mutt --
part cat, part dog


Since you are neither dog nor cat but somewhere in be tween, you sail through life on an even keel. You learn from your experiences but also have fun along the way. Your friends are a mixture of acquaintances and trusted pals who are equally happy at a block party or on a quiet evening walk. You frequently speak your mind but allow others to share their views, keeping disagreements at bay. You work hard but know when it is time to play and consider a wild game of basketball as much fun as a thoughtful game of scrabble. You frequently enjoy the best of both worlds, which is why you would be equally pleased with either pet in your home. A few famous examples of your type are Kim Basinger, George Clooney and Sarah Jessica Parker.

I loved the conclusion, it really describes me ,,, For many years this kind of tests would tease me and frustrate me because i always were in the middle between two categories ,,, I think I got this satisfying result because now - and now only- I know who I am ,,, I dont trouble myself with the ''me'' I wanna be , or the development i always waited ,,, I KNOW me and I like me , and just finally I stopped rushing change ,,,

Godddd I love Spain :)

No comments: