Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Stranded at the Entrance of My Own House


Samer always makes fun of me being so attached to the streets, so yesterday he said: how about you try going home? who knows, you might even like it.

So, today I finished wandering a bit earlier and I actually went home. I knocked and knocked but found no one, so I sat in the entrance and connected my mobile phone to our wireless network. I watched the first few minutes of an old episode of Scrubs , and then I said to myself: well no!! this needs potato chips and falafel.

So I went down to Abu Ramzi and Hamada and I treated myself to a cute banquet of unhealthy food :p

I went back and I watched Scrubs and it made me laugh  all over again. (This never gets old!). I enjoyed myself too much that when I saw our cars´ lights in the driveway I was a bit disappointed.

Peace.

1 comment:

sheeshany said...

unhealthy food! Lol
well, we only live once (right?) :P

* I don`t have a like-like relationship with scrubs, NOR cats!