Friday, April 16, 2010

Yesternight I had a dream ...


As usual it was a weird one ,,,

I was on a hurry , and a name of a friend - who lives in Spain now- kept passing through my head ... In the dream I had a feeling of disappointment , that we have lost , that things would never ever would be able to go back to the normal.

Meanwhile, I was running from something , running so hard that I entered a house where there was a water well , next to the well there was a woman , when she saw my rush she told me that no one has ever gone down the well , and what might meet me down there is totally unknown. And I thought to myself what the hell!! Its sad that they have a well and never really gone down in it ... and I passed the woman and slided down the tunnel ...

There was water and a bit of light and when I last landed I saw a door ,, I wanted to walk to the door when I found out that both my feet are cut!! i could feel that i still had them , i could feel ''steps'' but i did not move ,,, i thought: thats sad , thats something I have lost forever ,,, then I told myself: this is a dream and i will wake up..

When I said this i did not believe myself , and I was sure that that was it for me: I lost my feet for being an idiot reckless person ...

Later today - after I woke up - while i was walking i suddenly realized that I DO have feet , and i can still walk!! ,,, i realized that I was right when I said ''Its a dream'' ...

Once again I dont know what does my dream tell me , but I know its a good signal .. or so I would like to think ....

I love this song ,,, dont know how is it related but i feel it is :)


No comments: