Monday, April 5, 2010

Now what!!!

I never thought I would say it this way when it happens but things are awfully weird,,,,
Do you - dear reader of th blog - remember the days when I was dieing waiting for the results of the shcolarship offered by European Union, so called Erasmus.

I applied two times in both I was rejected ,,, I thought that they dispose the unaccepted applications and thats it,, and so I applied for the scholarship of University of Jordan , got it and went to Spain. My father almost went broke because this scholarship did not provide pocketmoney ,,, it was so hard from an economic perspective ,,,

Two months after I came back they tell me - Today- that I got Erasmus!! They are offering me a scholarship of a thousand euros monthly , cover my study costs , medical insurance , visa costs and airplane ticket!!!

I was left speechless ,,,
Why now? Thanks God , but is not just weird !!Now!!
I dont really know if am gonna go or not ,,, just thinking about being back in Granada in September gives me the chills , but still do I want to postpone my graduation 7 months to go on an experience that I have had before? - that sounded so stupid as I was writing it!! of course I would do it again!!!- .... My mom and dad were confused , mom said that they cant take my absense again ,, I dont really know ,,, I go silent for moments,,, sometimes I am happy and daydreaming about Granada , but sometimes I feel dark , a bit scared!!
How would it be? Just wait and see

No comments: