Saturday, March 13, 2010

13 th Japanese Speech Contest: The Good Old Days

Well before anything , I am starting to get Canon sick ,,, the battery of Haiku Chan is driving me crazy , the camera turned off half way throught the ceremony ,,, I suffocated!!

Anyways ,, Today I attended my third Japanese Speech (my third but the thirteenth of the activity .. wow 13!!) ... It was very nice - as always- too awkward but very nice. God nothing in my life is gonna be that awkward , I can be so sure about that !!!

I could not catch the Haiku section but I attended all the speeches , especially the one of my dear Tamara san,,, mmmm ,, it was interesting , it looks like many many things have happened behind my back while I was in Spain heheheh , she looks happy , love how her eyes twinkle , but I cant help being worried ,,, every time a friend of mine gets involved in a similar thing i get worried for her twinkling eyes ,,, I pray that they never change ever Ya rubbb ...

Alaa san was amazing ,, you just know it when you are seeing a winning speech, he was great and he managed to leave a great impact on the judges and the audience as well.
But the best of all was Ahmad san , Thanks to God he WON!!! I was extremely happy , clapping and jumping in my seat as they said his name. Ahmad san succeeds every time in turning a very personal thing to a common matter , where ever one feels involved and enthusiastic. He always managed to do so in his tiny phrases given as examples in class , along in his funny chit chats after class and finally in his speech. God!! It must feel deeply good winning the "Japanese Speech Contest"!! Its officially being the best jordanian figure in japanese stuff!!!
I got to see Fawz san and Hasna san and listen to the music of japanese language once more. It has been so long since I last spoke japanese , it was in Cordoba when i wandered with the japanese girls ,,, I bet they lost the piece of paper that has my email ,,,,
Every time I go to the Speech Contest I feel like I am entering a new level of existence ,,, We are a tiny group of people in a room in the university of Jordan sharing a secret. People outside the room have no idea about the pleasure we are having listening to each other ,, I always wonder if contestants would have talked about the same subjects if the contest was in arabic ,,,

We get to be some body else for a while , and in a time like this , being totally rocked by the change I need that ,, I really do ,, I am happy that mom made me go ,, Really happy

No comments: