Friday, December 4, 2009

Close your eyes , It just happened!!

Thursday english nights Rock!!!
Yesterday I joined the group a little late (one hour 20 minutes late)(thats not a 'little'!) .. Andres brought me the book he told me about but he kept obessesing about where should I put it , how should I hold it and how should I treat it ... God its so much fun watching him obsees!!! (its so much fun watching him only ,,, you know , because he looks like someone!! ) ...

And yeah , one important thing: You know when you feel like you needed a video camera to show you how stupid did you look at the time? ... Antonio came to pick me from the cathedral pavement and we crossed the street in a place that has no pedestrians path , and with the accident that happened to my friends the day before I froze, and did not want to look to my left so I will not look to death in the eye!!! heheheh , obviously I managed to cross the street and get home in one piece.

Its funny really that I always pay attention to the name of the places where we go and sometimes take a picture of the sign , but yesterday I did not know the names of the two places we went to. One of them has stalls so it hurt me legs!! I felt like dangling from the ceiling but I loved everything , the waiter who speaks english and helps with the conversation and the other waiter who gives a wink with his right eye after each sentence he says.

We were sitting on two tables and the place was so loud so the conversation was divided in two groups ... I loved everything especially when I first came in and they were all drinking something and they told me guess what are we drinking , I was like: What? they said: orgasmo and I was like !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what the hell!!! (This is one of the scenes when my mind opens a theater curtain, music rolls dom dom dom dom and I play the scene again but in JORDAN ... I am sitting with friends , let say in jabal amman , I say what are you drinking? they say: Orgasm... I might really and actually pass out!!) but I laughed, you know its fun , just fun.

The group in the first place ,,, the new guy is Alberto , one more wonderful addition to the group

I just paid attention to the shirt colors!! Is he a barcelona dude? ... Andres posando como un nino mimado ,,, guapooooooo


La chica mas guapa de toda españa ... Puri :)

Thats the ¨Torro¨in the second place we went to (we just crossed the street and entered the first place we found) ... well this place was a little different of all the places I have been to before , its called ´Bodega¨ ,, its a type of place were people eat and drink standing up!! it had a lot of Pig meat hanging from the ceiling and barrels of wine and beer so I felt funny at the beginning but I thought "If friends did not get me in here I would never know what is inside, and i will keep wondering" ...

I have a feeling with this entire experience in process that I am a child who is entering a new world , with all the sets of things this world has ,,, It just shocked me that people eat standing up , but what startled me more when Javier took his wine glass as we left!!

I thought "Maybe its the habit around here ,, you pay for a glass and you can take it home!" I asked him if he has paid attention that the cup was still in his hand , he said its a protesting gesture, as the owner of the bodega kicked everyone out before he could take the time to finish his drink... Smart!

Then , in front of a yellow mail box he put the cup and kept walking .. I thought to myself " We should have broken the cup ,, throw it toward the wall and listen to the sweet voice of glass crashing,,, Very mean?" ...

Yeah i know , I might be an "action seeker" I like to see things crashing , breaking , exploding ,I love abnormal things , and thats exactly what happened today but in the least way expected ... I have heard much about people finding friends with whom they "click" .. you know how wonderful the expression is? "Click" ,, connect with no effort,, sometimes I look to everything and feel like the whole world is a chess board where chess pieces are being moved by a higher power .. Thats Allah who has put Javier in my way , so we would talk about things I never thought I will talk about.

Am not trying to recall the conversation because its kept in me for its too important , but we talked about God , Jesus , Mary , Purity , Love , freedom .. even smokers right to be treated equally as non-smokers ... Sometimes there are things that happen and give you the feeling that all what you lived before was just an introduction!! What are the odds that you will find a TRUE friend in a stand up bar in a far far city called Granada in a far far country called Spain!!

Gran via was totally deserted ,, no body left except for us ,,, and under the green light of the traffic light I was so happy , I felt like dancing , Frank Sinatra was prancing inside my head singing "Strangers in the night" ... What does a person who met you twice know about you? still , thats the best kind of strangers in my eyes ... Gracias amigo :)







4 comments:

Buen Salvaje said...

Hi Takwa!
It's my book ok? did you sing a song to HIM before he went to bed? hahaha
It's true, I love books and I treat them like if they were sacred. I know could be heretic for you, but hey, knowledge it's my religion :P Lending a book it's a sign of trust, but it requires the commitment of treating it like i would do :)

Thanks for the photo...perhaps I should asked you for permission for setting it in my facebook profile, but i liked it so much and that was my way of saying it.

I'm glad you have fun with us (and with me :P), this thursday will be better!

PD: I'm not a Barcelona hoolligan! I just like stripes!

EvaLuna said...

OOOOOH be sure your book is not gonna have a better mom than me , I sing to HIM , I hug HIM , I hold Him all the time, and I made HIM a jacket of white paper so he will not get stains from my fingers holding him with love all the time ... you would just wish that you were a book!!

Well I am looking forward to Saturday actually , and about the picture , well well well , I will take a dozen other pictures that you will get confused hich one to put ,,,, loooooool

Shaima said...

Hey sweetpie:
my first time b ur blog and
I LOVE IT; its interesting, amazing and hold within it soooooo much love.
i felt joy only by readin some of ur posts.
ohh so ure happy person =D =D
u still there in spain?
about the "click" thing. i wish i can experience that :(
have a blast werevr u are :D

EvaLuna said...

Hay Shaima ,,

I did not see your comment until now , its so sweet of you to be readign and commenting specially with this blog being a quiet neighborhood heheheheh

Dont worry about the clicking part , it does not happen a lot anyway :)