Monday, October 19, 2009

Tortilla de Patatas: Spanish Mansaf :)










My first Tortilla de Patatas in Spain. It was my first time to eat in the residence canteen , also my first time to get “What The Hell” look while taking a picture in Spain. Ever since I arrived no one ever looked at me while taking a picture no matter how odd the thing I was photographing was, but when I took this one a girl who was sitting opposite to me stared ,, well she kept staring all time , I know: My charm is inevitable :)
The employee of the canteen asked me: Comes cerdo? (Do you eat pig meat? ) When I said no she added me an extra piece of tortilla because the second plate had pig in it. People are so understanding around here .. I thought it would be different but they are just so cooooool about everything

1 comment:

sara said...

very nice to hear they are that understanding to this issue!:)

so how does it taste?:D