Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Love from first sight: About the first sight

Now It has been a while for me here in Granada. everyhting is too wonderful to be described or even photographed, but everytime I think of my first hang out in Granada I feel something magical. I came from the airport all dirty , sweaty and tierd. But when I threw my bags in the pension room -where my friend Mays was staying - and felt how nice is it to have your back and shoulders back I decided I wanna go out.
We went out and it was windy and cold with rain drops falling from tree leaves on the pavement .. It was a new city entering my destiny with the glory of rain ... I cant describe it , but I know that Granada will always be in my head as I saw her in the street of Gran Via de Colon - September 30 , 2009 , 11 oclock at night.
Some pictures









































1 comment:

sara said...

you two look so cute togather!!!:')