Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Nice class os "something with a hard japanese name"



I am a nut job!! I just realized that ... I am walking down the corridor elbowing my way to reach fresh air and eating something tremondously disgusting when I saw Haneen-san and she asked me if I was going to the Sumo Wrestling game .. I was like: "What the hell!! would it have killed them if they hung a poster or two .. its Sumo for Gods sake" . But when we got to the sport complex it was a room with mats and an energetic japanese fit and wonerful dude Kazoko-san and we had a class of something that has a hard name (what was it? I am getting old really)..

I enjoyed it a lot ... I was happy that Sarah played too , she rarely takes part in group work. Rasha took pictures while I streched every muscle that ever existed in my body ... wow it was happy moments (let alone the awkward moments when we have to do horrifying moves with boys in the room .. but it was not that bad after all).

The aftermath:

1-Thers is a wonderful inner power that surprises me each and every time I deal with a japanese person.

2-I suck when it comes to surveys.

3-I lost my ring!!! I took it off when I was playing and poff, I could not find it, I went back to the complex tried the doors of the room and it was locked (its the billionth time in which I lose this thing!! )>

4-Never go out without checking your socks! I never know who might see them

Nice day .. ps: My japanese skills are pethatic.

No comments: